Would you be affected by any of the agency closures? Tell us in the comments section.
Some of the agencies that were mentioned:
- Corrections: Partial shutdown. "New offenders will be kept in county jails. Other than Interstate Compact offenders, community corrections will be suspended. Response to requests for GPS tracking information for sex offenders is suspended."
- Early Learning: Complete shutdown.
- Fish & Wildlife: Partial shutdown. "Two FTEs (full-time employees) for emergency response. Suspension of fish and wildlife enforcement activities, hatcheries operations, and certain sport and commercial fisheries."
- Health: Partial shutdown. "Suspension of non-emergency investigations of health professions misconduct; HIV client services; Women Infants and Children food and nutrition; inspections of shellfish operations, x-ray equipment, health care facilities or other operations regulated by agency. New license applications will not be processed."
- Labor & Industries: Partial shutdown. "Automatic payments under worker compensation program would continue. New applications for benefits will not be processed."
- Liquor Control Board: Complete shutdown.
- Military: Partial shutdown. "Limited operations of Alert and Warning Center, limited staff to maintain security of federal assets and utilities at Camp Murray and National Guard armories."
- Parks: Complete shutdown. "Cancellation of current camping/cabin reservations and scheduled special events. Closure of state parks."
- Public Disclosure Commission: Complete shutdown.
- Social & Health Services: Partial shutdown. "TANF cash benefits and Medicaid services continue until state withdrawal. State-only programs such as funding for senior citizens services, county community mental health, and individual and family services for the developmentally disabled (would be impacted). Vocational Rehabilitation services would be suspended."