The city is searching for a new city manager after Julie Underwood resigned after her husband has accepted a job with Google in California. Underwood took the Shoreline position in 2011.
The deadline to apply for the position is Oct. 24, according to the posting on the Novak Consulting Group's website.
According to the job posting, the city's goals include:
- Goal 1: Strengthen Shoreline’s economic base
- Goal 2: Improve Shoreline’s utility, transportation and environmental infrastructure
- Goal 3: Prepare for two Shoreline light rail stations
- Goal 4: Enhance openness and opportunities for community engagement
- Goal 5: Promote and enhance the City’s safe community and neighborhood initiatives and programs
The city expects to pay its next city manager $150,000 to $170,000, plus benefits.
For more information, check out the posting on the Novak Consulting Group's website.