The following items are selected from Shoreline Police reports for Jan. 28-
- Three shoplifting incidents were reports, from Radio Shack, Safeway, and Goodwill.
- A Shoreline man was booked for malicious mischief after an argument with his mother. She had taken the Internet box away from him as a punishment; he got mad and punched a hole in the wall before "spiking" the box on the pavement.
- A Shoreline woman was arrested for fourth degree assault after punching her mother in the head and face during an argument while holding her son.
- A Ruger 9mm was stolen from a home on the 17000 block of 10th Ave NE, and the owner suspected the daughter took it after a domestic violence incident.
- Someone smashed the windows out of a car that was parked at Hamlin Park and took several items.
- A refrigerator was stolen from an apartment that was being renovated on the 14500 block of Bothell Way NE. The apartment was unlocked.
- Around 10 a.m., an employee working in a dentist office on Linden Ave. N reported that she heard wahat sounded like a group of people outside, then an impact on a window, and discovered a rock had been thrown at the window.
- A 10-year-old's BMX bike was stolen from the Fred Meyer parking lot on Aurora around 5 p.m.
- A laptop was stolen from a church parking lot in a "smash-and-grab" vehicle prowl.
- Two residential burglaries were reported, on the 18400 block of 12th Ave NE and the 19500 block of 26th Ave NW.
- Police investigated a home invasion robbery at a boarding house on the 16000 block of Greenwood Ave. The robber kicked in the front door and displayed a handgun.
- A burglary was reported on the 18700 block of Ridgefield Rd. A computer and jewelry worth a total of about $3,400 were taken.