The following information is selected from Shoreline Police reports for March 21-29. Where an arrest is noted, it doesn't indicate a conviction.
- Gang graffiti was found in a public men's restroom in Richmond Highlands.
- $700 worth of merchandise was stolen from Sears by two people. Police have obtained video surveillance of the incident.
- A gun was reported stolen from a home on the 900 blck of N. 165th Street.
- Vehicle prowls were reported on the 15500 block of Interlake Ave N and the 15700 block of Ashworth Ave N.
- A car was stolen from the 16500 block of 10th Ave. NE.
- Someone grabbed jewelry from Sears and fled on a bicycle.
- A brown 1995 Land Cruiser parked at sears for work to be done the next day was stolen from the parking lot overnight.
- A driver was booked into Snohomish County Jail after being arrested for Physical Control. The driver was stopped in the turn lane on the 15800 block of Aurora Ave. at about 1:16 a.m.
- An Einstein middle school student told school officials he had taken 26 Prozac pills in a suicide attempt. He was lethargic and the school called 9-1-1.
- A Shoreline resident threw a plastic bottle at another driver's window during a road rage incident on NE 175th Street. The person is being investigated for 4th Degree Assault.
- Three cars were prowled, and windows broken at the North Jackson Park and Ride.
- A woman mad at her ex-boyfriend allegedly began ramming her Mercedes into parked cars--seven in all--in a parking lot at the 20400 block of 19th Ave. Ne at about 10:50 p.m.
- A man passed a $100 forged bill at Goodwill, buying about $14 in merchandise and getting $86 in change. The bill appeared to have been an altered $5 bill.
- A car was stolen from the Westminster Manor on Dayton Ave. N overnight.
- Two 5-gallon cans of gas were stolen from a yard on the 18300 block of Ashworth Ave. N.
- A would-be burglar who entered an unlocked home on Whitman Ave. N was scared off by a barking dog.
- A Honda Civic ws stolen overnight from the Ballinger Commons parking lot.
- A forced entry burglary netted the burglar a handgun.
- A 2004 Ford F250 was stolen from the Metro Park and Ride at 19200 Aurora Ave.N.