It’s Thursday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
Shoreline-Lake Forest Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new bars/restaurants/shops to explore.
- Where/When: 7:30 p.m. on Friday, March 25, at the .
- Why Go: If jazz is your thing, you're in for a real treat. One of the worlds most recognized jazz trumpet and flugel horn musicians is coming to town. Just sit back, relax and let Artura Sandoval take care of the rest. Can't wait until Friday to get your jazz on? Here's a sneak peek.
- Pricing: Tickets range from $35 - $40, $15 for youth.
- Where/When: The game starts at 7:00 p.m. Friday at the .
- Why Go: The Sounders season is in full swing and the Lake Forest Bar and Grill just might be the perfect place to watch Friday's game. Bring some friends, get some food, drinks and root on the home team. Go Sounders!
- Pricing: No Cover
- Where/When: Catch the final round of the Sweet Sixteen on Friday at .
- Why Go: If soccer isn't your thing, head on over to Jersey's. You can count on them to have all the games up on the big screen TVs. Regardless of who you're rooting for, you're sure to find some fellow fans. Good luck on those brackets!
- Pricing: No cover.
- Where/When: 7:30 p.m. Saturday, March 26, at the .
- Why Go: Ever wonder what life was like in Germany before the Nazi era? Life Is A Cabaret aims to transport you back to that pre-war Weimar period through powerful music and dance. The performance features the Seattle Men’s Chorus with special guests The Love Markets featuring Angie Louise and Nick Garrison, as well as the Spectrum Dance Theater.
- Pricing: Tickets range from $25 - $30, $15 for youths.
- Where/When: 2:00 p.m. Sunday, March 27, at Benaroya Hall in Seattle.
- Why Go: This concert is jam-packed with local talent. Carmina Burana will feature volcalists and musicians from the Kirkland Choral Society, the Cantaré Vocal Ensemble, the Bellevue Chamber Chorus and the Sammamish Symphony Orchestra. That's a 170-voice performance all taking place in Seattle’s acclaimed Benaroya Hall.
- Cost: You can buy tickets in advance for $25 from KirklandChoralSociety.org or $30 at the door. Sell-out risk is high.
And still you want more? Check out our family-friendly refreshed every Wednesday.