The old adage, “A picture is worth a thousand words,” still holds true in the electronic age, and Patch has made it easier than ever to share your photos with the community.
Pics & Clips is a place for anyone to easily upload photos of the community directly to Shoreline Patch. It’s a place to share what you’ve seen in town, whether it’s a stunning sunset, local wildlife, or your child making their first home run.
Your shot just might make it on the homepage, like this image uploaded by Patty Hale. Patch editors frequently feature our reader's photo and video uploads.
Here’s how to get started:
- First, create a user profile by clicking "Join" at the top right of the homepage. If you already have an account, go ahead and log into the site.
- Go to the Pics & Clips gallery
- Click the button that says “Upload Photos & Videos.” It is located just below the existing photos and videos.
- Follow the instruction to upload media directly from your computer.
- Click save, and you’re done!