Preschool Story Time at Richmond Beach Library in Shoreline
Come and learn the alphabet through songs and stories! Ages 3 to 6 with adult, siblings welcome.
- Where/When: , 19601 21st Ave NW, Shoreline, WA. 98177 on Thursday, Feb. 10 at 11am.
- Why Go: Enjoy stories, rhymes, music and movement with other preschool pals as we continue to celebrate the alphabet. This is a great way to get your child ready to read!
- Pricing: Free
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
The Broadway Bound Children’s Theatre’s presents Willy Wonka!
- Where/When: 1625 Broadway, Seattle, WA 98122 (Broadway Performance Hall) on Friday, Feb. 11th at 10am and 7pm.
- Why Go: Who doesn't love Willy Wonka? Candy anyone?
- Pricing: $15.
Paramount Park Star Party
- Where/When: Paramount Park in Shoreline (15500 8th Ave NE Shoreline, WA. 98155) on Saturday, Feb. 12th at 7pm.
- Why Go: Watch and observe at least one celstial object in the evening sky hosted by the Seattle Astronomical Society .
- Pricing: Free.
Both the Greenlake and Paramount Park Star parties usually occur on the Saturday closest to the first quarter moon, so we always have at least one celestial object in the evening sky to show you, Seattle weather permitting. If it's raining, or completely cloudy, don't come - otherwise, it's always worth a try!
Rumpelstiltskin by Tears of Joy Theatre
Who is the little man who spins straw into gold as fast as he can? Can you guess his name? It’s Rumpelstiltskin
- Where/When: , 15343 25th Ave NE, Shoreline, WA 98155 (Performing Arts Center) on Saturday, Feb. 12th at 11:30am.
- Why Go: Rumpelstiltskin will perform live for all to see.
- Pricing: $7 can be purchased online atwww.shorelinearts.net or by calling the Arts Council at 206-417-4645. Shorecrest Performing Arts Center is located at 15343 25th Ave NE, Shoreline, WA 98155.
Harry Potter: The Exhibition
You've read the books and you've seen the movies. Now its time to see him on stage!
- Where/When: 200 2nd Ave N Seattle, WA 98109 Neighborhood: Queen Anne on Sunday, Feb. 13th at 6pm.
- Why Go: Harry Potter is leaving on the 13th of February, hurry before he's gone!
- Pricing: $17 for Kids and $26 per adult.