In memory of the 37th year since The Fall of Saigon, we warmly welcome you to participate in perhaps a cathartic cruise through memory lane. Questions:
- Did you and/or your family escape from VN before, during and after The Fall of Saigon, April 29, 1975?
- Are you Vietnamese?
- Mandatory: Did you live or do you reside now in Shoreline or LFP? We will only accept writings from former or current Shoreline/LFP residents.
- Did you protest the war?
- Were you or someone you know a member of the military serving in VN?
If you answered yes to any of these questions and would like to share your story with Shoreline LFP Patch, please do so by:
- Submitting a mini story between 250-300 words. You are welcome to include two pictures also.
- Due date is Sunday, April 29th at 12:00pm.
- Please send your mini stories to firstname.lastname@example.org